Flushmounts?

I am trying to find flushmounts, now that the lower fairings are installed i'm not sure any will fit as the fairings are "cupped" where the signals install. Obviously there is another layer of material too.
Anyone have lowers with flushmounts installed? If so please let me know what kind and where to purchase. Thanks!

wish I could help ya, but the flushmounts I have for my Gen I were custom from Rabeet in FZ10A.

What about looking at some Rizomas from PJs Parts

That, and you having a Gen II, doesn't really offer you much help....but glad you stepped up to the bigger brother....

Adam

Yea, not sure how you could do the flushmounts with the lowers on. From the pictures that I saw the stock turn signals still bolt to the original fairing and the lowers fit over them right? If that's not the case then take a look at these flushmounts. Pricey, but good quality:

Yamaha FZ1 LED Signals

Well, the place I ordered my Watsen flushmounts from for the FZ6 (traded it in before they shipped them) is swapping them out for some Proton ones. They told me they should fit fine. Should be here next week she say's.
If not I guess i'll sell them and try something else.

Last edited:
I there something that I'm missing with the installation of flushmounts on a Gen II?:confused:

Does the lower fairing extend that far up where it interferes with the attachment of the signals?

but as for NJFZ1, to have the housing be colormatched to your factory paint....SWEET!

Adam

I there something that I'm missing with the installation of flushmounts on a Gen II?:confused:

Does the lower fairing extend that far up where it interferes with the attachment of the signals?

but as for NJFZ1, to have the housing be colormatched to your factory paint....SWEET!

Adam

The lower fairinigs actually go over the top of the upper fairing. The stock turn signal stems go through both fairings.

Back