Flywheel rotor stuck?

I've been working on this bike for a bit and I'm new to the whole mechanical part of working on engines, I've done cosmetic t things but nothing of this nature outside of fuel pumps and brakes and stuff, and I've borrowed and bought different tools to try to get this thing off and I personally don't want to ruin it to bad if I can. I also can't find any videos or anything about how to take it off or if I do mine seem to be more stuck to the shaft. I have found no resort other than this forum and maybe yall can help me. I got the new stator because of the charging issue and I'm trying to get to it but that darn flywheel would be in the way.
It is a 2002 fz1. I wonder if this is something that is normal or not and if it is normal am I forgetting to take something off or what? Any help would be appreciated and I will be checking back to this as often as I can.

Hello, I had ( past tense ) a 2009 FZ1. I changed out my old stator for the newer replacement. After removing the side cover. I had free access to the stator. The only problem I had was at the very end of removing the stator. The very end where it sits in a bearing. It was a bit difficult to get the very end to come free. Had to do some gentle pulling to coax it out of there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg