For sale 2012 FZ1 with 1300 miles $5800. Washington state.

Sold.

Hello,
I have a 2012 white FZ1 for sale. I'm the original owner. Bought new in 2014 as a leftover unit. Very small flaw on upper fairing near clutch lever. Other than that its perfect. 1320 miles on it. I'm having surgery soon and need to(don't want to) sell it.
This is my second attempt at posting this so I apologize if it's a repeat. Clean and clear title in my name.

New battery, white, always garaged and never down. Please email, message or text me if you have any questions at all. I am having major difficulties posting pictures on this..... check in my profile or ask and I will gladly send you as many as you want.
Thank you,
Eric
[email protected]
425-268-9508

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a 2012 white FZ1 for sale. I'm the original owner. Bought new in 2014 as a leftover unit. Very small flaw on upper fairing near clutch lever. Other than that its perfect. 1320 miles on it. I'm having surgery soon and need to(don't want to) sell it.
This is my second attempt at posting this so I apologize if it's a repeat. Clean and clear title in my name.

New battery, white, always garaged and never down. Please email, message or text me if you have any questions at all. I am having major difficulties posting pictures on this..... check in my profile or ask and I will gladly send you as many as you want.
Thank you,
Eric
[email protected]
425-268-9508

if you need help selling it, on consignment, Optimum Performance Motorsports in Kirkland can help you with it all. You drop it off with title and then let them handle the tire kickers and paperwork when it sells.

Side note, always worth throwing it up on craigslist, offerup and facebook marketplace

Back