Friday in Portland, OR

there is at least one of us here in portland! unfortunately the family is headed to the beach this weekend so i wont be around, but hopefully i can give you some ideas to keep busy while your here. let me know what part of town you are staying in and how much time you have. if you like beer and good food you will be in a great place, and hopefully business will bring you back, always good to hang with a good wrench!

there is at least one of us here in portland! unfortunately the family is headed to the beach this weekend so i wont be around, but hopefully i can give you some ideas to keep busy while your here. let me know what part of town you are staying in and how much time you have. if you like beer and good food you will be in a great place, and hopefully business will bring you back, always good to hang with a good wrench!

No problem. Thanks. I'm here for training for work, and have class still tom. and Friday morning. No plans Friday afternoon. Sat. I plan on headed to the coast; I've got a nice loop and a Mustang rental :sinister:

Just a little further north to Seattle. Lots of good things to see and twisties to ride

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5yebhe

You have no idea how bad I wish I had my bike here!!!!!! Esp. after driving around mt. hood for the 2nd time this week. Lol. I think you're a little far away for a Friday afternoon though. Thanks for the offer. Maybe I'll get to come out again, but I doubt it :(

If you pass thru Astoria on your beach loop make sure to hit up Ft George brewing, great beer and food. Sometimes a guy gets hungry driving to the beach?!

rc, if you like wings you should hit up fire on the mountain, they have great wings and its easy to find. 17th and burnside on the east side of town, might help you pass some time friday afternoon?

Back