Frigin Bugs......grrrrrr !!

I guess its getting Biblical down under, what next.... With all the locust? Sounds like your having alot of problems with the pestelance latly, how you boys and girls faring? Well if you can't ride, set back and have a Shef stout for me, I even read of a mate making locust topped pizza....er....uh....yum....:wtf::wtf:

No bugs here yet...well not like that. I remember driving across the Hay Plains once in Grasshopper season....lol...never again. 10 km from the servo at Hay the washer bottle ran out (I filled it up in Hay...lol) and I was nearly blind again. Lots of kangaroos about too at the time.

We had this in 2003 in northern CO I was coming back home from WA and went through that. Bike was caked with bugs but what was worse was that the road was getting slick from all the run over ones. Nasty.

Guess that's what Mother Nature has in store once in a while...

I wouldn't want to hit a swarm of those bugs.

Down here in the Gulf Coast, we're beginning to see the beginnings of the May swarm of love bugs. We have to deal with them twice/year-May & September. Nasty lil' mo'fo's. Their splattered remains will damage the paint on your vehicle if left unwashed.

Easiest way to clean off bug guts-dampened dryer sheets (Bounce, etc.).

Back