Front Park Light wiring conectors

Anybody know what they are called or where I might get some fresh ready to crimp on ones? Asking Aussies as I'm not sure if they are the same elsewhere?

Anybody know what they are called or where I might get some fresh ready to crimp on ones? Asking Aussies as I'm not sure if they are the same elsewhere?
Just look on ebay under Yamaha fz1 [australia only], you will see them,the come from WA.I just contacted him after the female plugs[doesn`t have these],some idiot cut the connector`s out when replacing the turn signals.He only has the male adaptors, should be what you are after

Just look on ebay under Yamaha fz1 [australia only], you will see them,the come from WA.I just contacted him after the female plugs[doesn`t have these],some idiot cut the connector`s out when replacing the turn signals.He only has the male adaptors, should be what you are after
Thanks but aren't they the Turn signal adapters? I'm after the small square two pin ones that attach the front "Park" or "Pod" lights. PS way cheaper to buy the turn signal connectors from Eastern Beaver and make your own.

Thanks but aren't they the Turn signal adapters? I'm after the small square two pin ones that attach the front "Park" or "Pod" lights. PS way cheaper to buy the turn signal connectors from Eastern Beaver and make your own.
When I try and buy any connections on eastern beaver by paypal, it says something like $658 freight,this can not be correct,how do you get around this

When I try and buy any connections on eastern beaver by paypal, it says something like $658 freight,this can not be correct,how do you get around this
Up the order a little. They have a minimum order limit that just ups the shipping. You don't have to order heaps though and the shipping will come back to a reasonable price. Also very quick delivery. You will need a special set of crimpers for most items though.

Back