Fuzzy one Mirror Mod

strange mind

lolup :laugh2: :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

I didn't think about it that way because I know what mod he's referring to... Nice one!!!

Actually I knew what he was talking about to but that thread title beside his avatar and I couldn't resist. Mirrors match the rider?:poke:

Thats one that I haven't gotten around to and probably the most important for me anyway. With my width, it's a real chore seeing past my elbows. I'm always doing the "dance" to see whats going on behind me. First on my list come Springtime for sure.

34248.png

Got it... Put the IMG brackets around it. [ = bracket

Bracket IMG Bracket, then after the image, Bracket /IMG Bracket

Mirror Mod

Hi guys, looks like I'll be buying an 09 FZ1 this week, does it also require the mirror mod or did Yamaha fix that? Just curious if i need to break out the Dremel tool right away, haha.

The mod looks great. I'm definitely doing this one as soon as the weather warms up. My question to Dustin is why does one side of your headlights look yellowish to me? It is noticable in all the pics.

The mod looks great. I'm definitely doing this one as soon as the weather warms up. My question to Dustin is why does one side of your headlights look yellowish to me? It is noticable in all the pics.

Looks like he has a clear bulb on one side and a yellow on the other. I'm guessing to make him easier to spot by the "cagers"

Back