FZ-10 Rider down

He said the steering locked up - looks to be moving freely when he is heading for the pole. I think it is more a case of target fixation and speed. But I don't think we will ever know the full truth. Glad he is alive and will recover.

He said the steering locked up - looks to be moving freely when he is heading for the pole. I think it is more a case of target fixation and speed. But I don't think we will ever know the full truth. Glad he is alive and will recover.

The only thing that locked up was the person at the controls. Like you said, glad he's still alive to tell the tale.

He target fixed plain and simple. He is embarrassed and is making up what he THINKS is a good excuse.

Just needs to admit he made a mistake and move on. Hope he recovers fully and learns from it.

I'm calling BS on most of his claims. Yes, he did crash driving beyond his abilities. He panicked and stood the bike up when he should have counter-steered harder and made the corner or low-sided trying.

Now the BS: Claims difficulty breathing and multiple broken bones. Says his insurance lapsed so he can't afford to get fixed up. The interview is from home in a child's (girl) bedroom. Says legs are broke but in the video, there are zero scratches, bumps or black and blue areas and his legs look perfectly normal. Nothing on his arms either. I can't see a single scratch on him in the video. He's not wimpering in pain, moving both arms and hands..... Now they have a GoFundMe up for him for $7k?

What hospital would send even an uninsured guy home without casts on the broken bones? That stuff has to be reset and bonded sooner than later.

Anyway, sorry if I highjacked your thread Bogie. I took these posts and moved them to the Hall of Shame so we didn't clutter your build thread. ;). I could only think "PART OUT?" LOL!

Last edited:
Anyway, sorry if I highjacked your thread Bogie. I took these posts and moved them to the Hall of Shame so we didn't clutter your build thread. ;). I could only think "PART OUT?" LOL!

No worries brutha and you are 100% right. This guy is lying through his teeth to get money.

Back