FZ Related Bikes / Parts for Sale

This section should be used for selling BIKE Parts, Bikes, and Accessories. For example : OEM Parts, Aftermarket Upgrades, Tires, Whatever actual PARTS you have lying around and of course, actual FZ1's. Remember, all classifieds section rules apply. If someone has an unrealistic asking price, and you feel that it is your civic duty to tell them so, do so via Private Message. Posts of this type do not belong in public forum.

To make things easier and to give yourself the best listing, keep the thread title brief, state what it is you have to sell and if applicable, whether it's for Gen I or Gen II. Please also give an approximate geographic location. Once your item has sold or if you decide to remove the thread for any reason, let a moderator know, and we will mark the item as sold, or delete the thread as needed.

Happy Sales!

Last edited by a moderator:
another option is here and if you are looking for a 'perfect' tank, sprayed to match the rest of your bike, contact forum member DeanDinnetz, on same link.

Has provided many a restored tank to the Gen I owners. Maybe even save you some coin on trying to find one elsewhere????

Adam

Thanks Adam, I forgot about poor Dean! He's definitely "the man" when it comes to repair and refinish. I would have gone to him with mine but my buddy has a "connection" as he did with my upper fairing so I won't be paying a bundle yet I'll be getting a quality repair and refinish. The tank is going along with the tail section tomorrow. I'll put it in my "Spring Update" thread when everything returns from paint.

P.S. It's good to see you on again!

Anyone in need of FZ1 OEM used parts can contact me. I have parted out much of my 2011 bike, many to members right here, still have much in stock. Gas tank-frame-wheels-windshield/fairing-triple tree... Enjoy your ride...

Back