FZ1 01-05 Tank *IN DIRE NEEED OF ONE*

Liter Machine

Does anyone have a 01-05 tank for sale or have one they don't want? I'm looking for one that doesn't have any dents scratches are ok it's going to get painted!!

Thanks, Pete

Your quickest/cheapest is to contact a board member on the FZ1OA forum named......... Dean Dinnetz. He fixes damaged tanks and paints factory colors to match and with over 45 yrs, he knows a thing or two. Usually under 300.00 painted/shipped, might be able to work something out since you are going to paint anyway.

Your quickest/cheapest is to contact a board member on the FZ1OA forum named......... Dean Dinnetz. He fixes damaged tanks and paints factory colors to match and with over 45 yrs, he knows a thing or two. Usually under 300.00 painted/shipped, might be able to work something out since you are going to paint anyway.

I appreciate the advice but I'm just looking for a tank. I'm doing the painting myself to cut down on cost just looking for a tank! But once again thanks for the help.

The shop that is fixing my bike has to replace my tank. They'll have my black tank with a small dent in it for sale. If you would like the contact information, I'll hook you up?

Back