FZ1 after market rider seat

Delta

Hi guys I'm thinking of buying a new rider seat for my ride. Has anyone bought one of the power bronze seats? As there on special offer at the moment I'm thinking hmm might buy one. Was £150 gbp on offer at £75 gbp
What other seats are out there? I'm not interested in the huge armchair type ones. The two tone gunmetal and black looks cool.

Looks a nice seat for that money .. Looks the same stature as o.e.m , so I guess your not looking for comfort ?
Have you considered getting yours custom covered ?

I can't recommend Eddie's Dirt Road seats enough. Very well made,extremely comfortable and they look awesome too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can't recommend Eddie's Dirt Road seats enough. Very well made,extremely comfortable and they look awesome too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, have you got any pictures buddy?
That power bronze seat fits the same as an OEM but they use a better foam for comfort. At £75 gbp I thought it was worth a punt...

Hi guys I'm thinking of buying a new rider seat for my ride. Has anyone bought one of the power bronze seats? As there on special offer at the moment I'm thinking hmm might buy one. Was £150 gbp on offer at £75 gbp
What other seats are out there? I'm not interested in the huge armchair type ones. The two tone gunmetal and black looks cool.

I bought the two-tone gray/black for my Gen II. To tell the truth, I don't notice a big difference in comfort between the Yamaha gel and the Powerbronze unit. The quality is almost as good as the factory unit. The shipping from UK to the Midwest was a CRAZY $1, total cost was $115.

I bought the two-tone gray/black for my Gen II. To tell the truth, I don't notice a big difference in comfort between the Yamaha gel and the Powerbronze unit. The quality is almost as good as the factory unit. The shipping from UK to the Midwest was a CRAZY $1, total cost was $115.

So not much of a difference in bum comfort then compaired to the OEM hmm. That's a git then eh? I'm not sure but my wife see me looking on the laptop and asked if I wanted one for crimbo, I've a feeling she got me one but she's keeping shtum about it lol. Guess I'll have to see what santa brings me ha.

So not much of a difference in bum comfort then compaired to the OEM hmm. That's a git then eh? I'm not sure but my wife see me looking on the laptop and asked if I wanted one for crimbo, I've a feeling she got me one but she's keeping shtum about it lol. Guess I'll have to see what santa brings me ha.

I was comparing it to the Yamaha gel seat, not the stock unit. Powerbronze says their seat has 'upgraded' foam or some such claim. I'd definitely say it is worth the price.

I was comparing it to the Yamaha gel seat, not the stock unit. Powerbronze says their seat has 'upgraded' foam or some such claim. I'd definitely say it is worth the price.

Ah ok I'm with ya now. So it's better than I thought it would be, excellent stuff.
It's half price at the moment so I think the wife would of taken advantage of that lol. Can't wait...

Ah ok I'm with ya now. So it's better than I thought it would be, excellent stuff.
It's half price at the moment so I think the wife would of taken advantage of that lol. Can't wait...

I like my yamaha gel seat upgrade i didn't pay full price. other's don't like it but I think its more comfy over the stock seat.

Back