FZ1 for MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR

Dear friends overseas, I am writing to inform you that I changed my bike, I left the FZ1 for this fantastic MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, a dream come true '

I always get the FZ1 in the heart and when I left I was sad, but in life you have to take the opportunities at the right time, otherwise you lose, sometimes without possibility 'of recovery .......

I greet you all, a flash from Italy

13739856.jpg

OK bikers, I'll give 'soon my impressions on this new gem, and now' later, I go to sleep, and here 's midnight and tomorrow work ........ Hello

Hello guys, how are you? Here I am after a year, I go back to visit you by telling you that the Brutale goes that 'a marvel, sure I miss the FZ1 but unfortunately I can not have two bikes at the moment and then continuing with this course and I am satisfied

I have assets 17,600 km, as I used to always use always the FZ1

I also did the three days on track and even there I enjoyed it

FV4_8484_modif.jpg

FV4_6035_modif.jpg

In Rome? I'm from Genoa, more 'north, the city' of Christopher Columbus ...

Yes, this bike and 'beautiful, to make it go as much as' his beauty takes an expert, I get along but I'm not a pilot ....

I repeat that I like the FZ1 still, but this Brutale and 'a dream ..... and as such the stretch, and' delicate and I use it just as I believe, every day, to go to work, to shoot on Sunday and, as already 'mentioned, even occasionally on the track ........ then in the same way ...... I used the FZ1 and previous motion, always riding !!

:)

Back