FZ1N ABS model Euro lower cowl (belly pan)

Not sure if it is the same for you but here in Holland this is the partnumber

Midnight Black (SMX)
3C3-W0714-63-00
€371,95

Hi,
Can anyone help me find the part number for a midnight black oem ABS model lower cowl (belly pan).
cheers,
buzz
Thanks Mies for your quick reply.
Does anyone know if the part number would be the same in the UK? as I have someone who could pick one up there for me.
I am looking for the ABS model lower cowl (belly pan) because it looks better than the non-ABS I can get in Australia. I like that the ABS model lower cowl has the side cut- out or vent.

Cheers,
buzz

Thanks Mies for your quick reply.
Does anyone know if the part number would be the same in the UK? as I have someone who could pick one up there for me.
I am looking for the ABS model lower cowl (belly pan) because it looks better than the non-ABS I can get in Australia. I like that the ABS model lower cowl has the side cut- out or vent.

Cheers,
buzz

I don't see a difference between the ABS and non ABS models. Anyway if you want to order it yourself try this site. I've bough from them before and shipping was very reasonable. I don't know if you would have to pay any import taxes at customs, but I see the lower belly pan shipped to Australia for only £232.46.

NJFZ1,
Thanks for the link to website.
That website looks to have what I need and a lot more.
Could really max the credit card for bits!

Cheers,
buzz

NJFZ1,
Thanks for the link to website.
That website looks to have what I need and a lot more.
Could really max the credit card for bits!

Cheers,
buzz

Yes, lots of goodies on there ;) I did a bit of damage to my credit card last time I ordered from them.

Back