FZ1N in Aus. My first HD Go Pro flick

Very nice Ozzieboy! You have some nice winding roads down there. How are you liking the camera? I'm very close to getting one for next Spring myself. Also, are you running the stock exhaust on your FZ? Great vid!

Very nice Ozzieboy! You have some nice winding roads down there. How are you liking the camera? I'm very close to getting one for next Spring myself. Also, are you running the stock exhaust on your FZ? Great vid!

Thanks mate. The camera is awesome. Watching stuff in HD on the LCD or Plasma straight off the cam or even off the PC is sweet.

Unfortunately my PC won't handle the information fast enough to watch smoothly. Also the sites I've checked out so far dumb down the vid when you upload.

I pretty much commute through the hills now, turning a 35km each way trip into a 168km each way trip, but I reckon it's worth it...lol...Nothing but twistys.

FZ is stock as a rock. I've reached the limits of lean angle already, and need to get some rearsets.....of course then the muffler will scrape....lol...so Rearsets and a Two Bro's I reckon will sort that out.....eventually some braided lines and definitely a FCE. It's OK in sweeping stuff, but the tight twistys put you in a nasty rev range in first gear...lol. The crack of doom when opening the throttle is everything they said it was...lol.

I've got loads more video...just need to edit out the incriminating stuff...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Cool video, I want to get a camera for my bike one of these days. I imagine my videos would be boring as I dont exceed the speed limits too much, but I still think it would be cool to be able to go back and watch some footage of my wife and I out riding.

Great choice of music! I'm a product of the 80s and love that stuff!

Cool video, I want to get a camera for my bike one of these days. I imagine my videos would be boring as I dont exceed the speed limits too much, but I still think it would be cool to be able to go back and watch some footage of my wife and I out riding.

Great choice of music! I'm a product of the 80s and love that stuff!

I'm an 80's tragic too...LMAO.

very nice video. Looks like you have some nice twisties there. Wish we also had some of those here

Most of the twistys here are very tight, and very bumpy. I'll have to do a Lobie road vid....although I do have some FZ6 footage with a cruddy point and shoot camera.

YouTube - ozziedudemike's Channel

Edit....check out Windy On The Bull....one of my fave roads.

Last edited:
Great video! That looked like fun, but it was weird to see you riding on the "wrong" side of the road ;)

LOL....We see more of the US videos so it's not as noticeable a difference for us, but I can see how it would be a bit odd for you. Good thing is, for us, to STAY on the wrong side of the road...LOL...Things could get very messy otherwise.

Cheers
Mike

Back