FZ1's in the SF bay area

S

scout

I NEVER see FZ's around here. Well, saw a g1 parked in East San Jose once. Then there's loosenut near calaveras.

Anyone else?

You were real close to where I work! That class is held about a mile away from base. I have wanted to go to that course as I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Going to take the next class this month, unless rained out. Slow and tight turns, feathering clutch while looking way back over shoulder is what I really liked practicing.

Rent their wrecks, as they don't care if you bin them in. They weigh like 600 pounds.

Both old timer teachers are great. Been doing it for decades.

Great taking these classes this time of year because the weather so crappy, so have to miss out on some of my own riding.

Let me know if you have any questions. Just did tight turns and some stops. Then just followed the leader, which gets a little tricky.

Just bought one!

I know this reply is super late. I just got a 2006 f z 1. It's going to be my main commuter , until I ship off to camp pendleton. If you want to ride sometime let me know I live in west san jose. And I usually have weekends off.

i know decades old. but scout. yes on the Alameda county sheriff riding class. worth it for everybody young, old nu-be, long time rider. and yes use there BIG heavy bikes.

Back