G'Day!

Hey there, my name is Sam, I'm from Brisbane Australia. I bought a new 2008 FZ1N last week and it's a barrel of fun so far :Rockon:

Previous bikes include:
- 2008 Buell XB12Ss
- 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 600
- 1991 Honda VFR400

2009-02-16_FZ1N_MtMee_Front.jpg

I've started accessorising and will post up more pics in a few weeks when I'm done...

Enigma Out! :D

Welcome to the forum and good looking ride. (do some left hand turns so you can make the little knobbies on the front tire go away....:poke:)

:D

BroHay

Welcome friend, and a fine looking ride too. Better take care of those knobbies, Adam notices stuff like that. Don't make him have to remind you that you haven't made enough left-handers............Just kiding, we do some of that too here.

Let him be broken in slowly and I'm far from the most attention to detail oriented.

But to be fair, go out and find a patch of road -- preferrably left, or if all right, reverse course, and post pictures for further scrunity by myself to see that full complliance has been obtained.....:D

AND BTW Don, you are now up to 2 mods on your previously un-modded Gen II and I feel a third a brewing in the wings.....:poke:

BroHay

Welcome to the forum and good looking ride. (do some left hand turns so you can make the little knobbies on the front tire go away....:poke:)

:D

BroHay

:lol: well the bike had only done 56k's in that pic... surprising though even after 1000k's the teets were still there and I'm like WTF???

Hello m8...that looks just like mine...well it did 'til I started having stuff put on. I'll post some pics just as soon as I can stop ridin' the damn thing:D

Back