Gen 1 extended swing arm questions please help new to forum

So I sold my 2004 r1 witch was stretched 6" and I purchased a 2002 fz1 and I love it so much but I miss my extended swing arm on my r1 could any one tell me were to purchase a kit and or what other bikes kit fit my swing arm. I have searched every where and can not find a yes or no answer please help and thanks

Thats a good question. I know the r1 parts work on the gen2,but I dont know much about the gen1 fz1. When I did my stretch no one made extensions, bit I have a buddy that was kind enough to let me take parts off his bike till we figured out.
I think the gen1. fz1 swingarm is more like the yzf family 2006yzf600r or like YZFRiderNY(Billy) 1997 yzf 1000. I am sure he would take some measurments of the swingarm where the adjusters go. Or I would think any good company that makes then could cross refrence them if you called with the measurments.
I hope this helps
good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks so much I'm going to keep on looking maybe randomally some one on here might know.cause by the time I buy holeshots kit and New longer chain ill be in it $500 that's not even knowing if my brake hose will make it that far! Maybe someone on here has a used set up for sale :)

Back