gen 1 pipe werx exhaust

ferraiolo1

After weeks of research and debating as to what exhaust i would like to purchase i finally determined that Pipe Werx out of the UK was the right place to go with. I decided that i wanted something different, something i have yet to see on any other bike around me. I wanted to find a carbon fiber GP style muffler, but all i could seem to find for the FZ1 were cheaply made Chinese pipes. I then got the idea to search Fazer 1000 that's when i found this company. They are quality hand made products, and they will even make custom length cans. they have 20 different pipe options for the Gen 1. I opted for the new GP3 carbon race can. It doesn't come with a DB killer being that its the race can, so the good guys there fit on on my pipe for me for only an extra $15 for those early morning rides to work. Bringing the total shipped to my door in PA to $324

I have to say I am very pleased with the quality and fix of the pipe, not to mention the service, the email reply were always withing the same business day. Now for the exhaust note, it is for lack of another work, orgasmic. much deeper and LOUDER with the baffle out than my old Yoshi RS3. but with the DB killer in its actually quieter than the Yoshi was. The sad thing is that I'm located in PA and well my bike is snowed inn in my basement so no rides yet.

i hope this information has helped some one out there looking for an uncommon exhaust. here is there site like
FZS 1000 Fazer 00-06 - Yamaha - Pipe Werx (SL & GP3) - Products

Holy Knockout Batman !

:wow: I LOVE that PIPE !! What a gorgeous, upgrade , , ,love the way it blends in and yet, race's away just sittin' there ! SWeeeeet!!
I have the YOSH RS3 on mine but, I like yours better , , ,, :cheers:

thanks

thanks for the compliments. and yes i believe all of the gp3 cans are 250mm. i also forgot to mention that my yoshi was shortened by 4.5inches, so in caparison to a full length yoshi the difference would seem more drastic.

That pipe looks great on your Gen I. I find that with the way the pipes mounts on the FZ1 they usually end up looking too long (same thing happens with the early R1 and R6). This size seems to blend in perfectly. There are quite a few slip-on manufacturers in the UK that make nice pipes.

finally

There was finally a break in the weather today once I got home from work so i figured what the hell ill go for a ride. what a difference in the sound quality. it sounds as good if not better than it looks.

your wish is my command

here is a link. my phone doesn't capture its true sound. i also chose not to be an idiot and bang my engine off its rev limiter like most of the exhaust vids on youtube. enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55mnqyXRp8]gen 1 fz1 pipe werx gp3 can - YouTube[/ame]

no problem. i have a question for you though. where did you find those blue gauges in your profile pic? i cant seem to find anything out there. im tired of looking at the bland black and green.

no problem. i have a question for you though. where did you find those blue gauges in your profile pic? i cant seem to find anything out there. im tired of looking at the bland black and green.

Those are actually black. The lighting in the shot makes them look like they have a tint of blue. I actually found this shot on the web to use as wallpaper. After looking at my screen for a week I decided to make it my avatar.

I know this is long past but the bike looks great also I live about 20 mins southeast of you if you want to go cruise some time. It funny because I purchesed my 03 bee from Bloomsburg PA this year hope you still have yours.

Back