Gen 2 passenger pegs

I have a set if you want 'em. $20 shipped. I replaced my passenger pegs with the ones from a FJ-13 (I think?) with the rubber insets to reduce the vibration 'cause my wife was complaining about her feet going numb.

Edit: I went and dug them out -- it looks like I have just the pegs themselves, without the springs/ball bearings/washer plates/retaining pins, which I reused with the new pegs. So you'd need to get all those little parts to make it all work correctly.

Last edited:
im still interested, but i want to see pictures first? Im looking for mint condition, let me know.

I have a set if you want 'em. $20 shipped. I replaced my passenger pegs with the ones from a FJ-13 (I think?) with the rubber insets to reduce the vibration 'cause my wife was complaining about her feet going numb.

Edit: I went and dug them out -- it looks like I have just the pegs themselves, without the springs/ball bearings/washer plates/retaining pins, which I reused with the new pegs. So you'd need to get all those little parts to make it all work correctly.

Back