GIpro X-type gear indicator custom install....

Sorry folks, I was on holidays with the family on the gold coast....

Only 4 weeks and I'll be home... and mad modding time it will be! :D

After seeing your upgrades there Craig, I'm going to get myself a dremel and cut out the original panel like you've done... may even angle the hole....

Save your money, and use mine. I think you're near by aren't you? Happy to lend a hand.

I've ended up with a Top Sellerie seat too and I remember you were wanting to have a bit of a feel of one so can have a bit of a geeze at that too while you're at it :)

Save your money, and use mine. I think you're near by aren't you? Happy to lend a hand.

I've ended up with a Top Sellerie seat too and I remember you were wanting to have a bit of a feel of one so can have a bit of a geeze at that too while you're at it :)

Hey Nolz, Thanks for the offer :) I'll be out the kellyville area... (I'll probably buy a dremel anyway as I've always wanted one and it will get used a fair bit)
I'll be home next month.
I've been thinking about the whole seat thing and I'm probably going to try a sheepskin seat cover... and if thats not comfy enough then i'll order a top selerie.... but i'd still love to check out your seat to compare (may save buying a sheepskin if my bum likes the top selerie that much)

Scotty do you have a pair of crimpers that will do a proper crimp on .040" terminals? Mine don't like going that small, it can be done but very fiddly. Any local source for a pair?

:D Well I want to buy more crap now... the wife's going to commit me and i'm not even home yet...
I'm going to need a pair of those HERO FRH-07 Crimpers for $70....
Plus if your going to play with turn signals some of the Yamaha style 3 way sockets so you can make them plug and play.

Hold the phone Manuel! Here's a pair on amazon for $27...
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sargent-Crimper-Open-Barrel-14-24/dp/B0000WUN1O"]Sargent-Crimper-Open-Barrel-14-24[/ame]

Here's a better one...
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Delphi-Packard-Five-cavity-Wide-range-Crimping/dp/B003MWJ6SA/ref=pd_luc_sbs_01_01_t_lh"]Delphi-Packard-Five-cavity-Wide-range-Crimping[/ame]

Tell me which ones you get and how well they work. Mine look like the first set. Great on everything but the tiny .040". Anybody that just wants to do bullet types with a proper m type crimp, they would be good.

Back