Givi sidecase brackets wanted**found some, no longer needed**

eurban

Hello, I am interested in a set of the Givi sidecase brackets for their Monokey luggage. Givi's part number is PLX359 or PLXR359. If you have a set for sale, please let me know. I'm in the US. Thanks. Eric

In the us store they are.

I feel your pain. I pick up some second hand but the previous owner didn't do a great job de-installing them so I had to order the entire top case bracket just for the four plates that go under the seat. Givi staff was not helpful. Now I have to make my own bolt-nut-washer kit to mount it to the footpegs.

I already tried ordering just the brackets from someone with a listing on Ebay Italy. They took two weeks to tell me what I already knew which is that Givi / Kappa are no longer making them. I had hoped that they actually had the product in hand but turns out they were just a distributor who didn't get the memo. I have already previously messaged the above seller to see if they would sell just the brackets but got no response. Price with shipping for that setup is too high for me and I have my suspicion that they actually don't have the brackets and are just a distributor who didn't get the "memo."

Well I just received a new set of Kappa KLX359 racks which are identical to the Givi PLX359s. I found them on a Canadian supplier's site (Fortnine) which listed them in stock. This must have been their only set since they now list the product as being out of stock. . . . It was a PIA to get them to the US since the supplier didn't ship internationally. I ended up using a service that provides a host's address in country and then they ship to you. All in it cost me $240 US which is pretty much list price. IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF GIVI / KAPPA WOULD JUST KEEP MAKING THEM FOR OUR BIKES! How many GenII FZ1s are out there? The bike was in production for nearly 10 years. . . .

Well I just received a new set of Kappa KLX359 racks which are identical to the Givi PLX359s. I found them on a Canadian supplier's site (Fortnine) which listed them in stock. This must have been their only set since they now list the product as being out of stock. . . . It was a PIA to get them to the US since the supplier didn't ship internationally. I ended up using a service that provides a host's address in country and then they ship to you. All in it cost me $240 US which is pretty much list price. IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF GIVI / KAPPA WOULD JUST KEEP MAKING THEM FOR OUR BIKES! How many GenII FZ1s are out there? The bike was in production for nearly 10 years. . . .
2001 - 2005 1rst gen.
2006 - 2017 2nd gen

2001 - 2005 1rst gen.
2006 - 2017 2nd gen
Isnt that supposed to be '15? Then the fz10 started.

At any rate our bikes are old and you cant find new stuff anymore. Thats generally when you see them worth more. I know every first gen ive seen for sale lately was considerably more than i bought mine for. And that there are way more 2nd gens for sale. I'll take my simple carbs and bigger fuel tank.

Back