Go to manual recommendation

Broke_Dirty_FZ1

Is there a service book or manual you guys can recommend for a 2002 FZ1?

I also own a 1981 XJ550 Maxim and in the XJ circles there are certain manuals that are recommended over others and someone even created an all encompassing CD with all maintenance information on it.

I was wondering if the same has been done for the FZ1, or if there is a go to manual you guys that work on your own stuff favor.

Thanks.

Is there a service book or manual you guys can recommend for a 2002 FZ1?

I also own a 1981 XJ550 Maxim and in the XJ circles there are certain manuals that are recommended over others and someone even created an all encompassing CD with all maintenance information on it.

I was wondering if the same has been done for the FZ1, or if there is a go to manual you guys that work on your own stuff favor.

Thanks.

Sure buddy no problem. Just go on Ebay and type in Clymers Yamaha 01-05. You'll find the manual there. That where I purchased mine. If you can wait until later, I'll go down to the garage and get you the exact number of that manual. I know that there may be an actual Yamaha Service Manual out there, but I have gotten by fine with the Clymers. They give you the full color wiring schematics as well.

Sure buddy no problem. Just go on Ebay and type in Clymers Yamaha 01-05. You'll find the manual there. That where I purchased mine. If you can wait until later, I'll go down to the garage and get you the exact number of that manual. I know that there may be an actual Yamaha Service Manual out there, but I have gotten by fine with the Clymers. They give you the full color wiring schematics as well.

Thanks, but I no longer do eBay due to their communist leanings. I actually wound up picking up both the Haynes and the Clymer manual through the motor bookstore on-line. I plan on keeping the bike for a while, so I went ahead and ordered both books as I have always found that maintenance books can teeter totter in their clarity and ease of use between the different procedures.

Back