Good Insulated Gloves

Mario m

Hello all,

I'm looking for some suggestions on a good warm pair of insulated gloves.
I have Oxford Heated Grips but have been riding in 20 degree weather here in the North East and they aren't cutting it.
I have an 05 FZ1.Do you think the stator has the power to run heated gear and grips??
I tried my buddy's battery powered gloves and they are good but only last about 3 hours.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks, Mario20210124_081509.jpg

I've never tried glove liners. I always thought they might make the gloves tighter then I like. But maybe I'll buy a set and give it a try.
Thanks, Mario

I have an 05 and use glove liners and heated grips. I have led bulbs wherever bulbs go. Haven't had stator problems.

Did you replace your brake lights with LED Bulbs? I recently replaced mine and the jump from Standard to LED was like $50.... considering the standard rears lasted me 100k miles I did not see a benefit for that sort of investment.

I never replaced any of my lights with LED's .
I did buy a new pair of Klim fusion insulated gloves. They have the dual chambers. With my hands in the chamber with all the insulation to the back of my hand the grip to the bars is still pretty good. I can also feel my heated grips through the leather and the back of my hands are warm with the 260 grams of thinsulate to the back. So far I like them. Thanks for the feedback

Back