Hello From Torbay Newfoundland

Just picked up this 2008 on Sunday. Always wanted an FZ1 just never came across the right deal. It only has 14000km on it and its all stock. Needs a set of tires and I'm gonna put a new set of brake pads on it for my own peace of mind and an oil change. Looking forward to putting some miles on it. So far I really like it but didn't want to push it with crappy tires on it. I'm no newbie to bikes. Ive had 20 in my lifetime and 11 in the past 13 years. Since 06 I've had 2 KLR650's, 2 Hayabusa's, V-Max, Buell Lightning, FJR1300, DR650, XR650, FZ09 and now the FZ1. I hope this one finds a permanent spot in my garage

Attachments

• fz1.jpg
    fz1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 8
flash the ecu and the ride ride ride and ride some more. it's all you really need, that bike is a solid all rounder, good at everything, but great at nothing. which is perfect.

Hello fellow Newfie! I am out in Calgary and have a gen1 FZ1. The bike is a blast! I rode mine long distances with ease. I consider it a modern day Nighthawk S. Comfy ,smooth and powerful you will not need another steed.

Back