Help!! Code 43

Hi everyone,
I've owned my FZ-1N (2007) for a few months now and i have been loving it until the other day. I was Riding my bike the other day and it choked a little and sputtered but then it was fine and i continued to ride, then a couple of days later i was riding and the engine fully died. the check engine light came on and it is giving me code 43 which is Fuel system voltage (Monitoring Voltage). when i turn the key the fuel pump does not prime and when i hit the start button she doesnt start. the manual says to go into diagnostic mode and check out number 9, so i did and it is reading 13 volts. i've been checking all the couplers and they all seem fine to me. does anyone know how to fix this? has anyone had the same issue?

I have the same error code 43 on my 2011. When left idling or riding it shuts off around 97 to 102 degrees. The bikes been at the garage for more than 1 month. Can someone guide me please?

A quick google later and it looks like fuel pump voltage. My first guess being a gen2 newb is the fuel pump relay but i know nothing about these bikes. They are old enough that the answer is out there, somewhere.

A quick google later and it looks like fuel pump voltage. My first guess being a gen2 newb is the fuel pump relay but i know nothing about these bikes. They are old enough that the answer is out there, somewhere.
If you lift the tank you see the loom and a couple of white blanked off plugs with black wires going into it that is a bridged ground if you take the cap off the top of it you'll see a metal piece pull that out and check it ain't green and burnt if so bypass it I cut mine out and bike fired straight up no more code 43 hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG-20240411-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20240411-WA0002.jpeg
    652.4 KB · Views: 1
If you lift the tank you see the loom and a couple of white blanked off plugs with black wires going into it that is a bridged ground if you take the cap off the top of it you'll see a metal piece pull that out and check it ain't green and burnt if so bypass it I cut mine out and bike fired straight up no more code 43 hope this helps
I got a gen1 but this is good for searches

Back