Hi, I need this piece asap if anyone has one

5LV-2836L-00-00
It’s the plastic piece that goes on the right side of the gauge cluster and covers the rad cap, I ordered one oem online and it came cracked, so if anyone has one that they would be able to ship hella quick for a decent price that be awesome

Known as a fairing infill. Ive thought about buying spares because sooner or later they are going to stop making them. I got new ones from partzilla a few years ago, but have since changed over to partshark. Who did you get yours from?

Businesses can still ship much cheaper than people. Unless Partshark is the business that screwed up your first shipment I would try them. $56 plus shipping.

Revzilla sent me a fairing last fall that I was sure was destroyed when I saw the battered box. Took a dozen pics before I opened it and surprisingly it was ok. Couldn't believe they shipped a $200 piece with no internal packing , just loose in a over sized box.

mine was from partzilla, it looked ok and then I put it on the bike about 2 days later there was huge crack visible, they said they’d send me a new one so I’m just gonna wait for that I suppose

Back