Highpipe

Hey guys i'm looking for the midpipe of that pic, only the midpipe, i already have the slip on.......

Thanks

Mario from montreal!!!!

Hey did you ever get this completed it looks alot nicer then running the exhust stright out like stock. If you did can you let me know where you located the mid pipe.

Thanks

Contact Holeshot and see if they offer it.

:)

Unfortunately I contacted Dale for the exact same reason. He said that although they have started producing the Gen 1 high pipe again - they cannot break up the set. So he will not sell just the mid pipe.
One another note - The R6 pipe is for sale (closeout) for $130.

http://www.holeshot.com/R6/R6_high_slipon.html

That is really good. I spent some time looking at the pics and decided NOT to try it. They just don't look exactly the same. Not even sure of the diameter of the R6 pipe anyway but Dale could probably tell you if you email him.
He had very good customer service. Responded to my email in 3 hours.

sad holeshot will not sell just a mid pipe.
wanting to move my muff down low.
if you do not buy the whole set you have to build the new pipe.

sad holeshot will not sell just a mid pipe.
wanting to move my muff down low.
if you do not buy the whole set you have to build the new pipe.

found Mine on Ebay for 100. had almost everything I needed. I had a friend turn some round stock alum stand-offs for my passenger pegs.. I need to post some pics..

found Mine on Ebay for 100. had almost everything I needed. I had a friend turn some round stock alum stand-offs for my passenger pegs.. I need to post some pics..

That was an extremely lucky find.
I have not seen a Holeshot pipe in a long time. I see Devil from time to time but Dale's stuff does not show up much.

Back