Highway pegs for Gen II?

Anybody have a set of Saten666’s highway pegs they’d be interested in selling? I know they are made of unobtainium, but maybe someone pulled off a set on their old bike. Love the bike but knees need a break on longer rides.

Not exactly what you are looking for, but.... I just put on a set of PSR pegs in an attempt to gain a little more "lean" clearance. After getting them on, I measured and realized that they did not really accomplish that. What they do nicely however, is lower the contact point on top, allowing my legs to rest just a touch less bent due to being about half the thickness of the CHUNKY stock pegs. I was concerned about vibration as they are solid metal but it was not a problem.

IMG_2274.jpg

That's one solution but what happens if the bike accidentally falls over and lands on the peg, probably end up with a busted or cracked engine casing. The ones supplied by Satan666 have a pre-drilled bolt head which is designed to snap off if god forbid an accident happens.

Nope. Cast pegs will break off before that beefy lug on motor will. Pegs are also hinged so they have some play. Different strokes. If you don’t like it, don’t do it.

Sorry but I was stating a fact I have seen it happen. The guy ended up with a cracked crank case. I would still drill a small hole in the bolt head to allow it to break off. And those " Cast Pegs " are stronger than you think but hey what do I know I've only been an Engineer and Metallurgist working with all types of castings for 45 years, but if you like it do it.
Just to add. It is not the beefy lug that breaks it's the area of the thin walled crankcase surrounding the lug that gives way resulting in a crack or at worst a large hole.

Last edited:
The type of 'grounding' affects highway pegs bolted to the engine casting. I have had only a few reports of case damage with my pegs. One involved direct impact with a guardrail. Another was a direct side hit from a truck front bumper. Most low or high-sides broke the peg off the mount (6mm screw). A few just bent or fractured the mounting bolt. I have had reports of a few 'fall overs' where the pegs saved damage to the engine cases. The engine lugs are strong but are susceptible to pressures applied at a particular angle as outlined by yamrider1 above.

For those who anticipate or have the history of crashing or accidental groundings, I recommend the installation of SW Motech crash bars. I also make mounts which place the highway pegs on the crashbars. Also, you can use accessory parts provided they have a 'positive' method to prevent rotation on the tubes. The location can be significantly forward and lower than the engine casing mounts. Almost the foot positioning of a 'cruiser'. However, not every rider likes the look of 'training' accoutrements. Also, the price of the crash bars and the pegs may be discouraging.

Hi all

I hope you are well.

I was just wondering if famous highway footpegs made by satan
Will fit gen2 fz1 full fairing version and are still being made. No luck with finding them on eBay Amazon or second hand market.

@Satan666 If you still making them what will be a price and how much for a postage to UK.
If you could give some info it will be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Jakub

Last edited:
Back