"I didn't see that trailer"

Hmm..... no working brake lights or turn signals on the trailer, just the truck.

The rider blew it big time....... but that guy in the truck came to almost a complete stop, swung over the double yellow and then completed his turn .. all without brake lights or turn signals on the trailer. Looked like reflectors on the back of the trailer.

If you take anything from this video.......NEVER expect a trailer or towed boat to actually have working brake lights. I'm always amazed at how many DON"T have working lights.

What I don't understand is how he missed TWO other motorcycle's a truck and a trailer all stopping in front of him ???????????

Last edited:
The original was removed but here is a copy of it... so long as it lasts...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhbZnEWYqU]Kawasaki ZX-10 slams bloody hard into a trailer!...ouch - YouTube[/ame]

Watched this last night. WOW! This guy is so lucky he flew over the trailer without really hitting it. I've always thought to myself, if a t-bone into a car is inevitable - I think it's best to jump off your pegs and superman over the car... YIKES!

working brake lights or not, that guy was going waaaaaay to fast, he should of seen the guy filming and the other bike on the right slowing down.

anyone know the outcome of this accident? looked like dude lost his foot. and I can only imagine the impact w the ground! i wonder if he lived thru that. the moi was horrible. its a dangerous hobby we have. we should all just ride our 1000cc motorcycles @ 10 mph over the posted speed limit and no more... yeah, that'll save us...

anyone know the outcome of this accident? looked like dude lost his foot. and I can only imagine the impact w the ground! i wonder if he lived thru that. the moi was horrible. its a dangerous hobby we have. we should all just ride our 1000cc motorcycles @ 10 mph over the posted speed limit and no more... yeah, that'll save us...

If I'm not mistaken, he wound up with a broken arm and broken leg. I'd say that he was the luckiest guy on Earth that day!

damn, that is one lucky bastard!!! i was thinking some head trauma the way he landed on his melon!

You can say that again! I guess when its not your time, its not your time. I at least he realized just how lucky he was and that if he ever rides again, he'll be a little safer and also wear appropriate gear.

I bet he'll be a typical squid, blame the other guy and continue riding like he does

Here is another video from a news cast. The announcer lists his injuries and tells a brief story of what happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt4eX9IlUNA]Crazy Horrific Motorcycle Accident Hits Trailer Crash - YouTube[/ame]

After looking at the video I agree this is a third bike, the first one seemed to be slowing down and I hope he was able to make a stop and not run into it. The bike filming it was able to avoid the trailer but got tied up in the fray from the third bike and went down. The third guy looked like he was trying to fit between the film bike and the trailer and either ended up with target fixation on the trailer or the trailer stopped moving and didn't open the gap the biker was expecting.

I still have to agree that was one helva wreck. I ride in groups and if anyone tried to do this no matter if they wrecked or made it I would seriously re-consider going out with them again.

Back