i want to raise my handlebars any suggestions

ITS 28f DEGREES OUT IM LOOSING MY MIND :wilynily:

thanks for the help
Lonney

Well, we have finally got up into the low 60's today in TN,, I'm in riding withdrawels already!!!!!!!!! NOW it's rainy,,,, FINALLY warmer weather,, it makes me wanna ride but still can't....:frown:

I just ordered a set of Emgo Euro Bars. I'll let you all know how they work out. They have a 2" rise and I really believe I won't have to replace and lines. I have a fresh 2012.

I put a set of FZ6 bars on. They have the fittings already on them for the stock bar ends and have holes drilled for the switches though only one of them lines up and I don't remember which one. The front brake lines did reach if you didn't use the bolted mount on the lower triple tree but it doesn't look sano so I put on a braided steel set. You'll have to go under the tank and reroute the clutch cable and loosen up the wire looms for the switches giving them a sraighter shot to the bars. The FZ6 bars have some rise and are narrower than the drag bar style the stock bars. I'm 6'2" and the bars feel very natural. I also modified the brackets and lowered my footpegs almost 3" giving me lots more legroom. The bike also got a Yamaha Gel seat and a National Cycle tall sheild making it much more comfortable for longer distance riding.
+1 National Cycle

Back