Icon's New Variant Helmet

Disco

I dont know if you guys have seen pictures of Icon's latest helmet before, but its much different than any helmet they have made before. I was kinda skeptical about this helmet when I first saw it in pictures, but I actually got to try it this week and you know what.....its actually pretty cool!

Its got a dirt/dual sport element to it, but its got a full face visor which comes in dark smoke and other colors, and actually offer a lot of visibility. I tried on a medium which I normally wear, but turns out they fit a size smaller so the small fit me perfectly and its really comfortable. It feels pretty light and offers great ventilation, apparently there is also not much wind noise which I thought it might get. I actually found myself wanting one for myself so I am actually gonna get one in the next week or so hehe, I figure its something different and I can put my own graphics on the all white one.

Anywya there is a pretty cool video on Icon's website about it. which you can watch at Ride Icon

If you are interested in any of these helmets please shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up!

You can also find more info here:
CycleSector.com

All white, the one Im getting with a dark smoke shield:
ICON-HELMET-VARIANT-SOLIDS-4.jpg

Rubatone
ICON-HELMET-VARIANT-SOLIDS-2.jpg

Gray Etched
ICON-HELMET-VARIANT-ETCHED-2.jpg

Back