If you're in the St. Louis area this Sunday

Wh0M3

There is a big event going on for a kid in St. Louis who wants to ride a "bullet bike". This is short notice because it is happening this weekend (sunday). There is a local bike group (STLRyders) who is already joining up in the fun and have been trying to spread the word around to everyone. We are looking for anyone and everyone who wants to join us on the ride.

see attached flyer.

I will be meeting up at the Pacific Eagles at 9:30 AM. I'm camping with my wife at Greensfelder Park in Eureka Mo. that weekend.
707 West Congress Street Pacific, MO 63069
The flier has an alternate meeting place at 10:30 AM

I'm sorry I can't make it. I'm only 2 hours away, but I just can't this weekend. I hope you guys get a great turnout in spite of the potential weather. :shine:

I'm sorry I can't make it. I'm only 2 hours away, but I just can't this weekend. I hope you guys get a great turnout in spite of the potential weather. :shine:

We will have to get together sometime to go for a ride, I understand how things can be busy.

It was a great turn-out I met up with whittlebeast and had a great time.

My bike is the red FZ6 with the black HJC helmet hanging off the mirror :spank2: and whittlebeast is the red FZ1 next to the car.
IMG_20120506_104448.jpg

Back