I'm Open For Suggestions

Not sure what Tony's schedule is like for tomorrow but if your thinking of riding let me know. I am open for any suggestions which means doing some Jersey roads. Let me know! You can call me tomorrow morning after 7:00am if you want. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Billy just saw this now. I guess the rain has stopped for good so tomorrow should be a good day for riding. Maybe we can do Greenwood Lake, then continue to Warwick and then come down 94 to 23 and head up to High Point State Park. Anyone in Sussex County want to join us?

That sounds great Tony. Just let me know where you would like to meet. I could do Route 4 to 17 and meet you there. Then we could head North from that point. It's been years since I took Rt4 out by Van Saun Pk. I figure that 17 would be the closest point heading North for you. Just call the house and we'll go from there. I am not restricted by time today as I am off tomorrow from work. I switched with someone who needed Wednesday off. Talk to you later.

I'm looking at the map and it looks like we could hop right back on 17 North to Greenwood Lake and then head to Warick and 94. Let me know if that sounds good for you. I figure that you always head up 17 anyway.

Back