Integrated Blinkers Mirrors Mod

Hi, I am trying to find info on how to install mirrors with integrated blinkers for the FZ1. There are two nice options: Honda CBR1000RR or Suzuki GSX. Any recommendations? Has anyone tried this mod?

Suzuki%20Mirrors.JPG

Honda%20Mirrors.JPG

I saw a while back on another forum where someone had used the Honda mirrors. It came out great, but unfortunately the person never posted the specifics of the modification.

Not only do the Honda mirrors look great, they also look like you'll have a better view behind you instead of looking at your elbows. They seem bent down to the sides more than the stock FZ mirrors.

I know the honda mirrors look way better but are difficult to find and the OEMs are in the $200 to $300 price range. Aftermarket Suzukis are less than $80 for the pair... The Suzuki ones are kind of round like the yamaha stock...
I am almost ready to go Suzuki due to the price difference...but I want the honda mirrors....
Any photos of the FZ1 with the honda mirrors?

Cool idea... a bit of fabrication and I'm sure they will mount up. wiring should be straight forward... On the FZ1, the black is ground, the blue is running light and on the left, brown is signal, on the right, green is signal. :D

don't think that I know that you are not cotemplating it ....heck, you are probably looking for a way to add a fourth set!

Adam

Back