Ivans FCE

What a great peice of kit. I've just fitted it to my 2006 FZ1S with a Micron GP exhaust and it makes a big difference. No more jerkyness just an even deceleration when dropping the juice. The amount of back firing is also greatly reduced. All in all a big improvement.

Wish I could have said the same for the Corbin seats I purchased. The quality was so bad I returned it and got my money back.

What a great peice of kit. I've just fitted it to my 2006 FZ1S with a Micron GP exhaust and it makes a big difference. No more jerkyness just an even deceleration when dropping the juice. The amount of back firing is also greatly reduced. All in all a big improvement.

Wish I could have said the same for the Corbin seats I purchased. The quality was so bad I returned it and got my money back.

I bought the corbin and like it better than stock. But what I didn't like was waiting over 3 hours at the hollister shop to get it mounted and out the door.

Now I'm looking at that saddlery seat with the backing that may stop me from sliding back on the seat. Not sure if it'll work, though, as the seat appears to be marketed for fat riders.

No troubles getting it then? Just ring the number and talk to the guys? I'll be ordering mine very soon.

Cheers
Mike

Yeh, just had to phone the right number..LOL For some reason when calling the UK from Australia the telcos don't allow 00 when dialing, you have to hold down the 0 button until it changes to a + sign. When calling the USA it's the opposite, the telcos don't accept + you have to dial 00.

I also purchased some blanking plates on Ivans reccomendation. Not sure what they do but Ivan said I neede them.

Whats all that about? :sport12:

Last edited:

I also purchased some blanking plates on Ivans reccomendation. Not sure what they do but Ivan said I neede them.

Whats all that about? :sport12:

Those are probably the AIS block off plates. They will eliminate the popping from the exhaust on deceleration. The popping becomes very noticeable when you install a slip-on (or full) exhaust. Will also make changing the plugs easier in the future :tup:

Yeah I have 06 and the snatch fuel pi**ed me off, Installed Ivans FCU and what a difference it has made I also run Ivans Sub-throttle plates, PC3, Ignition module and filter 153hp @ wheel smooth. You can pick up second- hand PC3s and IMs on Ebay and Ivans stuff is on sale there you can score a bargain, As far as the popping I have GP MIVV slip- on and the popping isnt to bad I quite like it when you given it a hard time.

Back