kryptonbulbs.com

Just purchased and installed a bi xenon upgrade on my Gen 1. I ordered my kit from kryptonbulbs.com so I could get the ac ballasts that are advertised as eliminating the flicker. I paid $70 delivered for the dual h4 kit.

Customer service is superb. Josh even answered my questions late at night! Once I figured out where to put the wiring harness and ballasts, it was super easy to follow the re-written instructions the company provides than the ones that came with the kit. This bi xenon kit comes with the slim ballasts and a wiring harness.

My order shipped within an hour after I made my payment. I ordered on Monday and got them 2 days later via USPS.

Everything worked the first time and there was no flicker at any time.

My kit:
DSCF3679.JPG

DSCF3680.JPG

DSCF3681.JPG

DSCF3682.JPG

DSCF3683.JPG

DSCF3685.JPG

DSCF3723.JPG

If you decide to order these for your motorcycle, specify it in the comments section so you can get the right harness. I got a car harness and it developed a short because of how I had to twist it to get it wired. kryptonbulbs will send me a new harness next week after I emailed him tonight around 9. He emailed me right back with possible temp solutions until I get the new harness.

Back