Laminar Lip for my wind shield . fantastic

On my bike, an 04 FZ1, I added the Laminar Lip to my stock windshield. It made a world of difference. Less air pressure, soft, with no turbulence (no buffeting). I have no problem, or need to tuck, at any speed. (I don't sell or work for them ). I just want to share about a really satisfying product.

Photos please? :)

Rob

Google is your friend:

fz1b.jpg

Laminar Products for Yamaha FZ-1

BTW. I rode with it on my recent 2000+ mile trip. I have a taller and wider screen already as well. I also tested without this 'lip'.

With the lip, the air was much smoother hitting my helmet. Without it there was much more disruption buffeting me around and even at my wrists and chest.

So I would say much more aerodynamic quality with it. I'd say a good purchase!

View attachment 12589

On my bike, an 04 FZ1, I added the Laminar Lip to my stock windshield. It made a world of difference. Less air pressure, soft, with no turbulence (no buffeting). I have no problem, or need to tuck, at any speed. (I don't sell or work for them ). I just want to share about a really satisfying product.
Tried one of those and every other screen there is, but found that all screens drive you nuts. I ended up with no wind or buffeting and i can ride with visor up at 150mph, but at a price. It looks a t@#t but i love it.

Back