LED headlights

I don't know anything about that brand you are looking at, but I've been extremely happy with the (H4-HLV4: Cool White) kit from SuperBrightLeds.com. The light pattern was correct out of the box, did not need re-aimed. Also have a Lifetime warranty. Throws a very good amount of light on the road, big improvement over the OEM bulbs.

I don't know anything about that brand you are looking at, but I've been extremely happy with the (H4-HLV4: Cool White) kit from SuperBrightLeds.com. The light pattern was correct out of the box, did not need re-aimed. Also have a Lifetime warranty. Throws a very good amount of light on the road, big improvement over the OEM bulbs.
sweet I’ll check it out thxs!

I realize this is an old thread, but I am wondering if there were any issues with the install of the BeamTech or the SuperBrightLEDS. Do they just replace the OEM bulbs, or do I need to make modifications or get different wiring? I have a 2009 FZ1 and one of the high beam bulbs just went out. How long did your replacement bulbs last, and were there any problems with the bulbs or electrical system after the install?

Thank you!

I realize this is an old thread, but I am wondering if there were any issues with the install of the BeamTech or the SuperBrightLEDS. Do they just replace the OEM bulbs, or do I need to make modifications or get different wiring? I have a 2009 FZ1 and one of the high beam bulbs just went out. How long did your replacement bulbs last, and were there any problems with the bulbs or electrical system after the install?

Thank you!

I installed mine in 2020. The Beamtech LED’s are awesome! Bright and reliable. I had zero issues with Install. You use the existing harness in the bike. Plug and play. The BeamTech are a little larger in the rear, so the rubber cover can take a little patience to mount.

I installed mine in 2020. The Beamtech LED’s are awesome! Bright and reliable. I had zero issues with Install. You use the existing harness in the bike. Plug and play. The BeamTech are a little larger in the rear, so the rubber cover can take a little patience to mount.

Great! Thank you for the your prompt response. Looks like it is time for me to upgrade.

Back