Looking for Micron Serpent

coalt45

I have been looking around for a Black Micron Serpent and cannot find one anywhere. So if anyone is upgrading send me some pics and a price. As long as its in good shape I am interested

Just Bite the bullet and go to the source. Some times you can't get a deal and if you really want it just order it new.Micron Exhaust:rmwl:

I gave them a call and they are out of buisness. If I could have I would have bought brandnew already I can't find this thing anywhere I have called between 8 and 10 companies and 1 in Japan and just not having any luck.

At this point you're only option is to keep looking until you find a used one out there. They do come up for sale occasionally.

internet

I gave them a call and they are out of buisness. If I could have I would have bought brandnew already I can't find this thing anywhere I have called between 8 and 10 companies and 1 in Japan and just not having any luck.

I googled the pipe that you want and got tons of hits, but some of the "for sale" were admittedly fairly old. It a shame that the company is done, the product was definately different from all the other products out there. If I come across one I will let you know.:shame:

Well I have given up on finding this pipe I have narrowed it down to the Leo Vince SBK GP or the GP Pro just cannot decide which one yet any thoughts

Back