M.B.O.M. Announcement

In January 2012 we will have two member photo contests. The first contest will be the usual February 2012 M.B.O.M.

The second contest will be the first annual M.B.O.Y. contest. All of the winning bike of the month photos from 2011 will be in contention for this honor.

8138d1323521958-m-b-o-m-announcement-capture.jpg

Rumor has it there will be some form of forum gear (TBA) up for grabs by the winner of the M.B.O.Y. contest. I will also make the winning M.B.O.Y. photo a sticky post for the next year until the next contest is done. We will make this contest quick giving only one week for all to cast their votes.

So keep those high quality photos coming!

I will probably get the gallery setup and ready for voting next weekend. ;) There will be just one week to vote on it. That same week will be the upload period for February MBOM.

Brad

I sent a private message just moments ago to everyone whos winning photo from 2011 was lost. Only three made it through the recent site crash.

Please email me your wining photo from 2011 no later than next Friday, January 13th. Send to [email protected]. Make sure you indicate your forum name and the month you had won.

Thanks,

Brad

BTW - I wil repost your winning photos in the appropriate month galleries so that they are saved for posterity. I will also update the thumbnail for each gallery with your photoas it was before.

Unfortunately, there is just not enough time to try and do this with every past photo that had been entered.

BTW - I wil repost your winning photos in the appropriate month galleries so that they are saved for posterity. I will also update the thumbnail for each gallery with your photos it was before.

Unfortunately, there is just not enough time to try and do this with every past photo that had been entered.

Here are some of the lost photos . I just realized I had these when I was in my Photobucket site.

bike_done_007.jpg

AprilMBOM.jpg

Marc.jpg

DSC0550.jpg

ridgesFZ.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Lee! I was really hoping to get all of them in their original larger file sizes but I dont think that is going to happen for everyone. I only got three emails so far.So.... I am taking all the ones I have and resizing to 800X600 to eliminate any advantage from a file detail standpoint.

I will plan to have the 2011 Bike of the year contest up in the next few days.

Back