March 2012 M.B.O.M. - Winner Ballmead!

The March 2012 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" in the upper right hand corner of the gallery. Click on that to start your upload.

March 2012 - M.B.O.M <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering the same bike after winning. Voting will be enabled on Friday, February 17th and a winner announced on Friday, February 24th.

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture Win!

Tip: Keep image pixels below 2500 X 2500. You will get an error 301 if your image is to large either by pixels or file size. Keeping them 1280 X 1024 or smaller will almost guarantee no issues.

Last edited:
The quality of the entries just keeps going up every month. At least two or three that I like so will have to narrow it down when the voting is enabled :yes:

I just went in and edited my photo's description. Exciting background of my garage interior in the background.

This shining example of a fine mid 80's period Yamaha 600 framed and highlighted by the bare concrete and unfinished drywall of a solidly built and well insulated free standing detached garage, built in the early 2000's. Well lit by multiple white floresent bulbs. lending to the somewhat clinical setting, with just a hint of industrial ambiance.

IMG_1018.jpg

:tup:

February in Calgary limits the options for backgrounds.

Last edited:
Back