Marketplace Feedback : Master List

I've seen something like this used in several other forums I'm on... It always seems to work well.

Note, this thread is for feedback ONLY. All other posts will be removed.

Suggested format of feedback is as follows:

Board Name of Buyer:
Board Name of Seller:
Item Sold:

This way, when selling an item, you can direct people to come here and look at your feedback by providing a link by hitting: search this thread, typing in your board name, and then copying the URL of the search results. Like so: http://www.998cc.org/forum/search.php?searchid=43107

Last edited:
Board Name of Buyer: TimeBombaz
Board Name of Seller: BroHay
Item Sold: SM II Bars, GTY-R Riser, and Rizoma Grips.
Feedback: First off, Adam was very professional dealing with the "dibs" senario. He waited a full week for me to gather my funds before going to another buyer. The bars were shipped the following Monday (Paid late Friday) and were here by Thursday. They came exactly as described, minus some scuffs on one of the grips, in which he refunded a generous amount of money for. He also provided me his phone number in case I needed instalation help, which I did. Talked to him on the phone, he's a great guy.

A+ for sure. Thanks again.

Board Name of Buyer: FZ1riderNY
Board Name of Seller: Brohay
Item Sold: Alpinestars Leather Jacket
Feedback: This is my new favorite jacket. Adam shipped it before I had even sent the payment. That pretty much tells you what kind of person he is. It was my pleasure to do business with him!

Board Name of Buyer: FZ1inNH
Board Name of Seller: MrHix
Item Sold: Gen II pillion seat
Feedback: Mike was very easy to work with and FAST! It was shipped immediately after payment and arrived packaged very well and just as he'd described. Excellent seller to work with! Thanks Mike!!

Board Name of Buyer: FZ1inNH
Board Name of Seller: Haileyan
Item Sold: Actually given to me... sub throttle plates
Feedback: After posting about modding my sub throttle plates, Brad had his stock set and sent them to me for free to mod (in the event I messed up) thus leaving me with a set to mod and pass on. As soon as I get that set ready, I'll post them up! Thanks Brad! Standout among the crowd!

RE: Positive Feedback

Board Name of Buyer: pilot8127

Board Name of Seller: FZ1riderNY

Item Sold: 2001 FZ1 Motorcycle

Feedback: After numerous emails and phone conversations during which time Billy answered every question and provided all the information I could think to ask, I purchased his FZ1. Billy was always friendly, truthful, and open about every detail concerning the bike. The whole transaction was very easy and quite enjoyable. I have not only gained a fine motorcycle that was just as he had advertised, but I gained a true friend in the process ! Billy is a class act, and I would not hesitiate to do business with him in the future.

Great guy ! Class Act ! POSITIVE+++feedback all the way ! :cloud9:
Thank You,
pilot8127

Back