May 2012 M.B.O.M. - Winner Brad (Hail)

The May 2012 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" in the upper right hand corner of the gallery. Click on that to start your upload.

May 2012 - M.B.O.M <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering the same bike after winning. Voting will be enabled on Saturday, April 14th and a winner announced on Saturday, April 21st.

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture Win!

Tip: Keep image pixels below 2500 X 2500. You will get an error 301 if your image is to large either by pixels or file size. Keeping them 1280 X 1024 or smaller will almost guarantee no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed at the high quality of your photo! The detail and clarity is stunning. What type of camera did you use? Bike looks great too!! Cheers.

Thanks! I took that photo with my Sony Cybershot DSC-H20. Just a point and shoot but at the upper end of point and shoot when I got it.

Something tells we me are going to have a lot of Texas Hill Country photos in the June contest. Lots of great photo ops out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations To Hail !!!

And the winner for MBOM for May is none other than Brad! Great pic Brad. Hopefully he is in good shape after Biking for MS today and raised a lot of money for a great cause! Congrats buddy!

220644_1743112296410_1196802521_31476663_7080340_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back