Mother's Day Video

I ran up to the mountain on Mother's Day for a quick spin. I was alone for the most part but on the way down I noticed someone behind me. I had the camera running which he didn't know about. I took off at the bottom of the peak for my faster section and noticed he had took off with me so I figured "what the hell". He stayed with me the whole time and was actually amused at the bottom when he pulled up beside me and I told him that I had been filming. He was on a BMW and had a heavy European accent. He actually took off on me at the end of the video like I was standing still. I think it was an RS1200 or something like that. I am not familiar with the BMW models. I just thought I'd share the video with everyone here. Remember to hit the "HQ" button before viewing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qgzPl8Wog"]YouTube - Mothers Day Ride[/ame]

Last edited:
Great Video, all until you let the BMW blow by without pursuit!

Wish I had the ability to escape over into the mountains, or up North, to go on rides. That may happen sooner than later b/c cstrautman is a member and he is local, here in Albuquerque.

Guess I'll have to look into a camera, when the time is right.

Adam

Well, maybe I'll get you that footage when Don comes blazing through on his way to AZ.

As far as beautiful scenery, I'll need to ventrue up North, although we just had 4 days of rain (blessing), so things should start to green up so even the desert will have a visual appeal...

Back