motoGP Assen ****SPOILER ALERT****

I was never a big fan of his, but don't dislike him either. It's great to see him score a victory. He deserves it after being stuck with Ducati for two years :)

What a pleasure to watch. Rossi passing to get to the front, Marquez passing to get close, Crutchlow doing his thing. Knocking Pedrosa off the podium. Loved it!!

Great racing.

I was never a big fan of his, but don't dislike him either. It's great to see him score a victory. He deserves it after being stuck with Ducati for two years :)

And to see how far back those 2 ducs finished? And the commentators saying how the racers were expressing frustration with Ducati's inertia to change anything! I don't know how Stoner ever did it?!

I never could understand why good riders leave good teams to go to a (usually) Italian team. It seems to be a sure fire recipe for frustration.

What a race. Although I'm a Rossi fan and his win was amazing, the highlight of that race was Lorenzo's superhuman effort to get fifth. That's incredible

I hope this win thing continues for Rossi :)

Just watched the race again! As good as that win was for Rossi I loved watching Marquez and Crutchlow battling it out. IMHO they are the two most exciting racers to watch right now and great for MotoGP ;)

I never could understand why good riders leave good teams to go to a (usually) Italian team. It seems to be a sure fire recipe for frustration.

Can you imagine what kind of pride it would of brought to Italy if an Italian got on a Duc and proceeded to win MotoGP races?

I think that is why Rossi went for it.

Overall one of the best races of the season so far. Jorge is the man.

Back