MotoGP Round 1 - Qatar - Spoilers

hi

I sure hope that is true.
How good would it be to see Stoner back in MOTOGP and back on a Ducati.

Sent from my SG3

audi now is in ducati and have no limited on there cheque book to put there bike back up to spec and are willing to completely redesign or start from scratch whatever it takes. And want a top rider like stoner to do it.an offer was ment to be made to rossi to stay with em to do this but he was not willing to put the amount in years to do this. this info was giving to me second hand have not read it for myself as yet. so take it for what its worth at the moment:eyebrow:?

audi now is in ducati and have no limited on there cheque book to put there bike back up to spec and are willing to completely redesign or start from scratch whatever it takes. And want a top rider like stoner to do it.an offer was ment to be made to rossi to stay with em to do this but he was not willing to put the amount in years to do this. this info was giving to me second hand have not read it for myself as yet. so take it for what its worth at the moment:eyebrow:?

Well it does make sense that Ducati will benefit tremendously from Audi's huge engineering resources.

They need to find a good young rider that wants to put in a couple of years developing the bike. Rossi probably wont be around much longer so that's why he wasn't interested...just my :2cents:

Recently Rossi was quoted saying something along the line of....... with Honda and Yamaha , especially Yamaha. When I mentioned a problem with the bike they were happy to hear what I had to say and interested in fixing the problem.
Ducati not so much, they would not have interest and even sometimes be angry.

That is not a direct quote but as close as I can remember it.

Point being I don't think its a money issue at Ducati but more the culture of the organizati

Last edited:
lads

View attachment 14166

View attachment 14167True bring in more young blood some great riders out there they just need the chance to show there true skill and they keeps things lively.ya think rossi will hang up the boots soon enough think if he takes the title again that will be enough for him.wish super sic was still around to keep everyone on there toes.:sport12:

Last edited:
Back