MotoGP Round 2 - Austin, TX - Spoilers

Dustin

I am really looking forward to this race. Last year's F1 race was very exciting and the course looks to be even more difficult on board a MotoGP bike. The riders are talking about how challenging it is to ride and how they're seeing over 350 km/h on the back straight! Oh baby!

I'll look for you lucky buggers who are attending while I watch on my TV :)

What a venue. I can't even put it into words, simply stunning.

Rossi is god. His movement on the bike is like no one else. Beautiful.

Fun party at AF1 tonight. Packed.

AF1 umbrella girls and my view form Turn 15.

More Photos to follow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No doubt Rossi is better in a crowd than qualifying but I think this track really suits the Honda. Yamaha may have a tough weekend. I'll always be a Rossi fan but its awesome seeing a young Marquez looking so strong, I look forward to watching this kid !!!

Last edited:
It's really cool to compare the factory bikes to the CRT's. The traction control the factories is like butter. With the CRTs it's stutter, stutter, stutter. The CRTs don't stAnd a chance.

Spies got the loudest cheers in T15.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No doubt Rossi is better in a crowd than qualifying but I think this track really suits the Honda. Yamaha may have a tough weekend. I'll always be a Rossi fan but its awesome seeing a young Marquez looking so strong, I look forward to watching this kid !!!

Well I predict that Marquez will win a race before the season is over...maybe this will be his weekend ;)

Back