MotoGP Round 4 - Le Mans ***SPOILER***

Sounds promising if what he says is the case. I'd be happy to see him on the podium.

Just lets remember to state on the thread heading "Spoiler" or "Non Spoiler" so the other guys know if it's safe to view it please. Thanks Bud!

Sounds promising if what he says is the case. I'd be happy to see him on the podium.

Just lets remember to state on the thread heading "Spoiler" or "Non Spoiler" so the other guys know if it's safe to view it please. Thanks Bud!

Seriously it serves them right.
If you want to avoid knowing the result then don't click on threads titled "MOTOGP Round 4 LeMans".
No one to blame but themselves.

Seriously it serves them right.
If you want to avoid knowing the result then don't click on threads titled "MOTOGP Round 4 LeMans".
No one to blame but themselves.

Actually not the case my friend. We've always had threads about the races and we have always "labeled" them for the simple fact that sometimes you want to just talk about the upcoming race and whats going on during practices and qualifying, etc, yet you don't want to divulge anything "after" the race has been completed. Thats why we label race threads here. Some guys just want to talk about the race, up until the race. Bottom line, it's just about typing a few letters in the thread heading. ;)

Well,,,,,,,,,,,, you do seem to take every opportunity to knock Rossi and I know you were/are a Stoner fan. Just can't be easy to watch Stoner quit so young with so much potential.

Personally I never much cared for Stoner but always admired his talent and its sad for me to see him burnout at 26. So I assume for you it must really suck.

Last edited:
Looks like you've got me pegged lol.
There's strong rumours that Stoner might be coming back with Ducati.
Apparently he's not enjoying boring V8 Super Car racing.
I can only hope.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Looks like you've got me pegged lol.
There's strong rumours that Stoner might be coming back with Ducati.
Apparently he's not enjoying boring V8 Super Car racing.
I can only hope.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I love the aussie v8 racing do you think its boring to race or watch? but I love just about any racing

Back