MotoGP Round 4 - Le Mans ***SPOILER***

Interesting qualifying results. Not what I was expecting. Rain is forecast for tomorrow so perhaps qualifying really doesn't matter! Should be fun

To watch, they just seem to follow each other and it's hard to pass.

I'm sure it would be fun to drive them though.

that's what I find interesting is how they pass and the dirty stuff goin on and they are rarely penalized seems like there isn't as much favoritism as nascar

Looks like you've got me pegged lol.
There's strong rumours that Stoner might be coming back with Ducati.
Apparently he's not enjoying boring V8 Super Car racing.
I can only hope.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Super Car is in Austin at COTA this weekend. I'm curious to see how he does and what Americans think of the event.

I just finished watching the Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP. All great races but the MotoGP was a real nail biter. What an exciting race

Crutchlow and Marquez rode like the wind. Big props to Dovi on the Ducati as well! Wow. I wonder what happened with the factory Yamahas on this race weekend? Something about the bike, conditions and the track just didn't work.

Last edited:
Maquez is scary fast. I have said it before and I will say it again, he is due to crash out of a race this season at least once.

I felt bad for Jorge, he looked to be having a tough time out there.

It irritates me so much that they produce the race footage in a way where all the best passes happen during the commercials....

I have to say that Marquez is probably thew best thing that has happened to MotoGP this year. He's making all the others really work now if they want to win. If it had been a dry track I am not sure anyone would have been able to catch him.

Crutchlow really deserves a full factory ride the way he's been performing. Personally I have never been a Rossi fan, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's still talented and can certainly still win a race. I don't see Lorenzo repeating as champion this year. The Honda's seem to have the edge over the Yamaha's this year...

Personally I can't see Rossi winning any races with the other factory riders all staying on track.
Pedrosa looks to be the favourite so far but the way Marquez is riding, you never know what he is capable of.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Back