My new (to me) Yamahauler

Hole Lee Shirt you scored big time! Under 2 grand? You suck, I'll give you 2,300 right now :cheers:.

Nice find, Harbor Freight has some great deals on MC chalks for the front tire.

Awesome score!!!!
My next trailer will have to be enclosed. I think I will get one like yours and make it into a little Toy Hauler. That will make things a lot easier.
Congrats again on your new trailer. I really like that roof mounted A/C unit. You can haul your motorcycle and have a place to stay in an RV Park. That is really convenient.

Last edited:
I'll tell ya, I'd been ALLLL over friggin craigs list looking at trailers. People want stupid money for clapped out shit. I just lucked up and found this thing on the Florida Sportbikers web board I belong to. I just scope it looking for group rides for when I'm home on leave. The dude even drove about an hour NORTH to meet with the wife so she didn't have to get off the turnpike!!
I did some research after she brought it home. You can pick a up single axle trailer like mine (minus the add-ons) for about $1900+/- from the factory (only way these guys sell 'em)
Diamond-Cargo-7x14-16
The add-ons the guy said brought it to a skosh north of $3k. Dude said he hauled 4 sport bikes and did it with a V6 RAV4! LOL

Back